Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Have the Whole World Under My Shirt

Week 22, Day 1
~Week 21~

My Grandmother has come into town for a long, relaxing visit. She is quite the quilter, and has shown me the beginnings of Harper's first quilt. It's going to be awesome! Colors are yellow and gray, and it'll have a big elephant made of different designs of gray. Very unique, and best part is it'll be big enough even for me! I can see it being the main blanket her and I share as I rock her back to sleep in the middle of the night. The future rocking chair will be my second sleep spot, I can already predict that. (Those chairs have become incredibly comfortable.)

A brilliant thought came to me the other day. I will be about 30 weeks when Black Friday rolls around. And major sales equals major amazing baby shopping. Don't think I've ever been this excited for a 5AM spree. Whatever I don't receive from baby showers, that day will be the day to get what I need....or even what I want =D. Now I have another reason to be thankful for being pregnant during this time. See, there are always positives to a winter season...I won't get so overheated!

Because of Labor Day weekend, I went out for the Labor Day sales. Of course I hit up Babies R Us, and got the award for money saver mother. I'm trying to not to buy anything for Harper until after baby showers. But sometimes when a great deal crosses my path, I follow through. These summer dresses were only $5 each, why wouldn't you buy them!
I also came across this onesie. I did not buy it, instead I'm going to make one. It's much cheaper that way and very simple. Jordan of course fell in love this. 






 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home