Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Truckin' Away

Week 26, Day 3


I've been so busy lately that even my laundry got way behind. Work and school (mainly school) have kept me on my toes. Past week teachers have been preparing and explaining mid-term exams and then work piled on during weekend. This week I've managed to complete two test exams, one paper exam, and one more tomorrow. Thankfully it is online, we're allowed to use books if needed, but that does slow me down. I've also gotten information on what I'll be doing school wise next semester with baby in hand. Luckily the classes I have planned for next semester will be very convenient. One online class, a CPR course is available on Saturdays, Nursing Aid is available half of semester (first half I can be with Harper more), and computer class will be a piece of cake no matter what! I have Jordan to help =D

Jordan and I recently took a "Babymoon" trip to Gatlinburg, TN two weekends ago. We got an amazing cabin that we are sure to revisit and had great experiences. The food was wonderful, and we found great deals on some shopping! Bought Harper a pair of baby pink Timberlands, very precious. I couldn't pass up something so darn cute. We visited the aquarium where we got to touch sting-rays. Very slippery creatures.  My favorite would have to be the jellyfish. They were so pretty and I had never realized their large size. Almost looked like we were watching a video.
Sadly this is not our view from our cabin, but the tourist attraction view. 

I've been trying to read as much as I can for pleasure. Every time I begin to read for school, I shift my thoughts to the book I'd rather be reading called Happens Every Day by Isabel Gillies. I'm not very far into it, although I hope over fall break I get to finish or almost finish it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home