Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pinkalicious

Week 31, Day 3

If I could find a wash away tattoo that says I AM BLESSED and put it across me and Jordan's foreheads I would would. Over the weekend we went up to Northern Kentucky to visit Ikea and our final baby shower hosted by his mom. My room looks like Babies R Us was robbed. The beginnings of a diaper tower are great....the more diapers the happier mother I'm going to be.

Ikea trip began to look disappointing until we got to the end and found everything perfect! We got a coffee table and TV stand that match, blanket, large lamp with two matching smaller lamps, and some pots/pans for the apartment. When you split the cost everything seems a lot cheaper =D So that is now in a corner in my bedroom, waiting to be opened and enjoyed. Our apartment is now our primary focus to prepare for.

#1 On October 23 my mom had a baby shower for me at our place. A lot of friends that I haven't seen in awhile came which made me SUPER happy. My dad stayed hidden upstairs watching football while the basement was filled with the ladies. Gifts for Harper were adorable and much needed! We got 3 bouncers! haha, not sure how the registry messed that up, but luckily we gave one to the Frank's home for when we visit, our apartment, and my parents house. So it actually worked out great! Since I have to get a new car (no more Jeep =[) we registered and received a Jeep stroller! It has a little steering wheel in-front for Harper to drive, she'll be a Jeep girl forever.

#2 Baby shower turn out was more than I imagined, but I loved it. I curled my hair right before, and just resembled a lion I swear! But Jordan, my family, and his family said it looked good so I guess I was being a bit hard on myself. But when I go from pin straight hair to curly craziness it's hard to get use to. There was a lot of introductions between my and Jordan's family members. Everyone liked everyone, always A PLUS! and everyone also had a good time. 

Had a doctors appointment yesterday and Harper is on track. She is still breached but should turn by week 36, and if not then a we'll have to keep a close eye on her because the discussion of C-section may come up. LET'S ALL PRAY SHE TURNS. But she's probably already using her brilliant mind and thinking, "why chill upside down for 8 weeks when I can lounge instead?"

Week 30 ^^
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home