Friday, December 30, 2011

BOUT TIME!

Week 38, Day 6

Oh my my, the writing has been lacking so hard on here.

Christmas was wonderful! We spent our Christmas Eve with Jordan's family and then traveled to my family Christmas afternoon. Our lives were more blessed with the gifts and love we received from both ends. We got kitchen appliances/utensils, gift cards, lounging clothes, books, baby things, and a few more others. Biggest gift was my new mom-mobile (car) Nissan Altima 2008 and I shockingly love it. Never been a car girl, I enjoy putting an effort into a vehicle. But with Jordan working at CarMax we were able to score an awesome deal that we could not pass up. Now Harper will be much safer in the Altima vs. the Wrangler.

Our baby girl will be making her appearance on Monday, January 2 at 9AM. Her birthday will read 1/2/12 which is pretty cool and easy to remember! (as if we would forget, but still) This last week has been so long, and it still isn't over. We are SO EXCITED! Jordan and I have both accepted the fact we will have little to no sleep on Sunday night with her on our mind. I'm preparing myself for the multiple crying sessions I'll be pouring out next week from happiness.

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need an update girlie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home